- Do you have a schedule that is too busy to fit in an hour-long treatment session?
- Do you live in a rural part of Texas that is too far away from the nearest therapy clinic?
- Are you having difficulty affording in-person physical therapy visits?
Telehealth is the delivery of health-care and wellness services by video including PT, OT, SLP and balance training, and it may be the right solution for you if you face at least 1 if not all 3 of the above problems. A secure and private video connection will be used between you and your clinician to provide visits to patients that are not within driving range or prefer Telehealth due to a busy schedule.
Benefits and features of telehealth include:
- Using your own computer, tablet or mobile device for services
- Receiving a customized home exercise programs on your device
- Communicating by phone, text or email in between appointments
- More time slots available outside of the in-person therapy schedule
- Easy payments for services right from your phone or computer
- You can schedule a free-15 minute video or phone consultation to see if telehealth is right for you
For additional information please check our FAQs section under the Patient Center on this site, then contact us
, or email email@example.com
if further assistance is needed. If you are ready to schedule your free consultation or your first telehealth appointment click on the link below!