Performance Therapeutics began serving the Rio Grande Valley’s physical therapy needs in 2003, when we opened our first clinic in Edinburg, Texas. Omar Palomin, a physical therapist, opened the clinic with just himself and a receptionist.
Upon recognizing the need for outpatient adult orthopedic physical therapy in the Rio GrandeValley, he expanded his practice to accommodate the many patients who traveled long distances to receive treatment. Performance Therapeutics thus grew into its present 14 locations (Brownsville, Del Rio, Eagle Pass, Edinburg, Elsa, Harlingen, McAllen - East, McAllen - South, Mission, Rio Grande City, Roma, San Antonio, and Welasco). We are now a thriving company that employs over 100 people across 14 clinics and a corporate office. We work with over 1,000 doctor partners and proudly serve patients across the Rio Grande Valley, Maverick, Val Verde County, and Bexar County.
At Performance Therapeutics, it is our mission to provide the highest level of quality care in the most convenient manner. That is why:
- We have several locations across South Texas—so that we may offer physical therapy that is convenient for our patients.
- We offer free transportation—so that if you cannot come to us, we will bring you.
- We have a full-time physical therapist at each location—so that you do not have to wait days to be seen by a therapist.
- We offer extended hours from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.—whether before or after work, we are here for you.
- We take virtually every type of insurance—we don’t want our patients to struggle with insurance hassles.
- We verify insurance, get pre-authorizations, and schedule patient appointments—we make it easy for our doctor partners to refer to us.
At Performance Therapeutics, it’s all about Making Life Better Again.